Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dreaming of Spring

It is 55 and sunny here to day. I wish it would stay this way. I know it won't so we got out and enjoyed the weather today. No coats necessary, yay!The hyacinth on the kitchen windowsill brings a bit of color to the gray scene outside.
We hit the park and got reacquainted with the swings. Teige was a little leery at first but as soon as we started swinging he quickly remembered how much fun it is.


Ugh, walking in the snow is hard work. He even tried to crawl in it a couple of times. We really weren't dressed for that.
Already giving me panic attacks about the possible injuries stemming from his increased mobility and independence.
Oh boy, maybe spring can wait a little longer. I don't think I'm ready for this. Let's go back to the swings!
Ahhh, that's better :)

No comments: