Thursday, September 18, 2008

Over the River . . .

Frequently, as CEO of Teige Corp, travel is required. Today was one of those days.

My boss, Teige, and I attended an important conference.........

Okay.. okay, we went to a playgroup in Somerset.


This plaground was great! It overlooked the water. With school back in session, our group had the place all to ourselves.


Buried treasure was the theme for the day.

We dug for pirate money and redeemed our "gold" for treasure.



Here is a good pic of Teige with his booty.

With the help of a loaned GPS (thanks Mom!), I was able to enjoy a serene drive home. I love cruising through the winding backroads of the boonies. Especially when I don't have to worry about looking for street signs.


The wonderful scene when we arrived home.






I Love playing with my boy.

No comments: