Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Down the Rabbit Hole

Welcome to my blog.
I am often trying to find the time (o.k. willpower) to document my life, our life, for my son. As this last year has whizzed by I realize it is all slipping by so fast. So, I am setting a goal for myself to document at least weekly the wondrous, the mundane, the happy, the sad, the stolen moments that will make up our history. It is a task I am afraid to write down here. An actual commitment, in black and white, for all too see. I hope you will all enjoy watching this little boy, this little family, grow. This is my mission statement, if you will. The reason I am here:

To document for you, sweet boy, the moments that will define who you are. You may not know where you are going but you will always know where you came from. I love you Teige.

No comments: