Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Down the Rabbit Hole

Welcome to my blog.
I am often trying to find the time (o.k. willpower) to document my life, our life, for my son. As this last year has whizzed by I realize it is all slipping by so fast. So, I am setting a goal for myself to document at least weekly the wondrous, the mundane, the happy, the sad, the stolen moments that will make up our history. It is a task I am afraid to write down here. An actual commitment, in black and white, for all too see. I hope you will all enjoy watching this little boy, this little family, grow. This is my mission statement, if you will. The reason I am here:

video

To document for you, sweet boy, the moments that will define who you are. You may not know where you are going but you will always know where you came from. I love you Teige.

No comments: